Chilli Cheese Garlic Maggi is a classic twist to your regular Maggi with few more ingredients easily available in your refrigerator.
If you’ve grown up in India you’ve probably grown up eating Maggi as a snack , lunch or dinner. I am such a huge fan of these Instant Noodles that even today i crave for. It is a companion of all students, graduates living in hostel and people staying abroad alone and away from family.
It’s always fun to experiment with Maggi. The kids will love combination of cheese with their favorite maggi.I also regularly make more healthier varieties like Vegetable Maggi ,Spinach Corn Maggi .
OTHER FINGER FOOD IDEAS
CHILLI CHEESY GARLIC MAGGI VIDEO RECIPE
CHILLI CHEESY GARLIC MAGGI RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Chilli Cheesy Garlic Maggi|Street Style Maggi
measuring cup used (1 cup = 250ml)
- 1 packet Maggi Noodles
- 1 packet Maggi masala tastemaker (Available in Maggi packet itself)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano/mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese or any cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
- 1-2 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves optional
- Heat butter in a pan.Once its hot,Add chopped garlic and saute until raw smell of garlic goes away.
- Add water ,maggi masala and mix well.
- Bring water to boil,and add maggi noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the water is evaporated,add chill flakes,oregano,cheese and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Chilli cheesy garlic maggi is ready and serve hot.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.