Beetroot Raita Recipe
Beetroot Raita is an easy, no-cook colorful looking raita recipe made with yogurt (curd) , grated raw beetroot and spices.
Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 2 cups curd (yogurt)
- 1 cup raw beetroot grated
- 1-2 tablespoon onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (cilantro) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chillies finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon jeera powder(cumin powder) roasted
- salt as per taste
Tips & Variations
Note: Nutrition values are my best estimates. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator.
- Adding milk to the yogurt helps it from turning sour.If you are using fresh yogurt then skip it.
- Refrigerate raita until serving time.
- You can also add grated carrot along with beetroot.
- You can also add finely chopped mint(pudina) instead of coriander leaves.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg