Palak Poori is a delicious Indian flatbread made with spinach puree and few spices and i have it with some paneer capsicum stir fry and cookies & nuts.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #29 – Palak Poori + Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry + Cookie & Pistachios
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Palak Poori – Here the Recipe Link
SNACK – Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry- Here the Recipe Link
SNACK – Coconut Cookie & Pistachios- I have packed homemade cookie and some pistachios.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can prepare dough in the night and refrigerate in airtight container.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.