Learn how to cook frozen vegetarian spring rolls in the air fryer. This easy appetizer recipe takes less than 15 minutes from the freezer to the plate, with a perfectly crispy texture without deep frying. Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce, and Enjoy!
A spring roll is an ideal appetizer and the life of any gathering since it is crunchy, and decadent. How many parties have you attended when the starters didn't include spring rolls? We can't think of anyone for sure.
The most common method for making spring rolls is to stuff thin sheets with crunchy vegetables like cabbage, onions, and peppers before deep-frying them till golden brown. Deep-fried foods, however, can be seriously harmful to your health. So what do you do now? Not to worry! We present to you a recipe for delectable frozen spring rolls. This dish for spring rolls is air-fried.
The best part? These rolls are pre-made rolls. All you need to do is take them out of the freezer and put them into an air fryer, and you are good to go. These rolls are perfect for a quick snack and even a party starter.
- Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls Ingredients
- Do you need to defrost the spring rolls before air frying them?
- How to Cook Frozen Spring Rolls in Air Fryer
- Serving Suggestions
- Storage Suggestions
- Where to Buy Frozen Spring Rolls?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Air Fryer Indian Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It's quick - done in under 15 minutes
- It's easy
- There's no mess to clean up
- They come out better than fried - yes, for real!
- Healthier option with less oil
- Quick appetizer for parties, potlucks, and get-togethers.
Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls Ingredients
You just need 2 ingredients to make an air fryer frozen spring rolls recipe.
- Frozen spring rolls - I used Costco Vegetable spring rolls with edamame filling in this recipe.
- Oil - I prefer to use extra-virgin olive oil.
Do you need to defrost the spring rolls before air frying them?
You don't need to defrost the frozen spring rolls. You can place them in the air fryer basket straight from the freezer.
How to Cook Frozen Spring Rolls in Air Fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Place the frozen spring rolls in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them. Spray or brush some oil on top of them.
Air fry them at 375°F (190°C) for 8-10 minutes or until they turn golden brown, and crispy. Carefully flip the spring rolls using kitchen tongs halfway through.
The cooking time will vary depending on the air fryer, the brand of frozen spring rolls used, and the size.
Remove the vegetable spring rolls from the air fryer and serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice. So delicious!
Serve air-fried spring rolls with dipping sauces like soy ginger sauce (that's included in the box), sweet chili sauce, or peanut sauce.
Store: Air-fried spring rolls taste best when served piping hot. Leftover cooked spring rolls can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 - 3 days.
Reheat: Reheat them in the air fryer at 375°F or oven to restore their crispiness before serving.
Where to Buy Frozen Spring Rolls?
Frozen spring rolls are readily available in the freezer section of many Asian and local grocery stores like Costco, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Safeway, Target, and many more in the USA.
I recommend Costco's Vegetable spring rolls with Edamame stuffing. They also include Soy ginger sauce for dipping.
Frequently Asked Questions
There may be a few reasons why your spring rolls are not cooked through, including the following: -
1). If your air fryer was packed and the spring rolls were not arranged in a single layer.
2). You either failed to adapt the time to your air fryer's specifications or failed to turn the spring rolls halfway.
No, frozen spring rolls turn out best when air-fried straight from the oven.
More Air Fryer Indian Snack Recipes
- Onion Pakoda
- Frozen Samosa
- Paneer Tikka
- Gobi Manchurian
- Sabudana Vada
- Tandoori Gobi
- Masala Peanuts
- Tandoori Broccoli
If you’ve tried this easy air fryer vegetarian frozen spring rolls recipe or any other recipe on Indianveggiedelight, then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see the latest recipes!
Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls
- 8 frozen spring rolls
- 1 tablespoon oil optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Place the frozen spring rolls in the air fryer basket, leaving space between them. Spray or brush some oil on top of them.
- Air fry them at 375°F (190°C) for 8-10 minutes or until they turn golden brown, and crispy. Carefully flip the spring rolls using kitchen tongs halfway through.The cooking time will vary depending on the air fryer, the brand of frozen spring rolls used, and the size.
- Remove the vegetable spring rolls from the air fryer and serve hot with a dipping sauce of your choice. So delicious!