Masala Peanut Video Recipe Below
Masala Peanuts – 3 Minutes Microwave Method Recipe Card
Masala Peanuts - 3 Minutes Microwave Method
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1/2 cup, unsalted peanuts/groundnuts with skin
- 6 teaspoons,chickpea flour/gram flour/besan
- 3 teaspoon,rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon,turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,hing/asafetida
- 1 teaspoon, red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 2 tsp
- Take a bowl, and add gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder,turmeric powder,hing,chat masala and salt as per taste.Mix them well and keep aside
- In another bowl take peanuts. Now add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add the prepared gram flour-rice flour mixture and roll them in the flour with a spoon.
- Add a teaspoon of oil and mix again
- Sprinkle little water at a time and mix well until each peanut is coated well with masala.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and grease the bottom with oil.
- Now transfer some peanuts to the bowl. Place the peanuts as a single layer and do not place them on top of one another.
- Add 1-2 tsp oil on top of peanuts and place the bowl in microwave on high
- Stir in the peanuts after 1 min, and place them back in microwave for 2 mins.
- Allow these peanuts to cool down after 2 mins. As they cool down they become more crunchier.
- Masala peanuts are ready
- 1.Do not add more water while mixing flour and peanuts,add little by little.
- 2.if you do not want to microwave you can use prepared mixture and deep fry in the oil
- 2.microwave power settings are different for different brands, hence if the masala peanuts are not cooked or crunchier after 3 min microwaving…you can microwave for more 60-90 secs.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/