Gobi Manchurian Video Recipe is Below
Gobi Manchurian Recipe Card
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
For the Batter
- 1 medium sized(2 cups) ,Cauliflower/Gobi (cut in florets)
- 1/4 cup,Corn Starch/Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup,All Purpose Flour( Maida)
- 2 teaspoon,Tomato Sauce
- 2 teaspoon,Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- 1 teaspoon,Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Water – as required to make make a bhaji/pancake consistancy batter
- 1 tablespoon,Oil
- 1 teaspoon,Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon,Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup,Onion (Sliced)
- 1/4 cup, Capsicum/bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon,Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoon,red chilli sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup,Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon,White Distilled Vinegar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon,Coriander leaves/Cilantro(finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon,Green/spring Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Mix all the ingredients under the batter section and make a bhaji/pancake consistancy batter adding little water at a time.
- Make sure your batter is smooth without any lumps.
- Add Cauliflower florets into the batter and deep fry till crispy and golden in color.
- I fried them in 2 batches,do not overload just add 7-8 florets at a time.
- After all the florets are ready. Set them aside on paper towel.
For the sauce
- Heat oil till smoky hot,add in ginger, garlic and saute for 20 secs
- Furthermore, add onion and capsicum. Saute for 30-90 secs.
- Add in all the sauces one by one, then add in vinegar and keep tossing the mixture.
- Finally add the fried cauliflower floret, salt (if required) and toss with the sauce for 2 mins. Add coriander/cilantro and spring onions. Give it a final toss and serve immediately.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
- 1. If the cauliflower has too many insects, you can parboiled cauliflower florets with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/