KIDS LUNCH BOX #54 – Masala Pasta + Rice Krispies + Apple
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Masala Rice + Lauki Raita + Broccoli Smileys
- Makhana Paratha + Potato Sagu + Mixed Nuts
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Masala Pasta –Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Rice Krispies – I used store brought rice krispies.
SNACK – Apple – I have sliced the apple and cut them into heart shape and smeared some lime jucie so that they dont turn brown when kept for long time.Always try to use local and seasonal fruits.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can cut the vegetables for pasta previous night and refrigerate.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.