Dominos Style Stuffed Cheezy Garlic Bread Detailed Video is below
Dominos Style Stuffed Cheezy Garlic Bread
Write a review
for stuffed garlic bread dough
- • 1/2 cup warm milk
- • 1 tsp rapidrise yeast / dry yeast
- • 1 tsp sugar
- • pinch of salt
- • 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- • ¾ tsp oregano
- • 1 tsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- • 1 cup plain flour / maida / all purpose flour
- • 1/3 cup oil
for garlic butter
- • 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- • 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or garlic salt
- • 1 tbsp parsley or coriander leaves chopped
- • 2 tsp corn meal , to dust
- • 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- • 1/4 cup frozen sweet corn
- • 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese / any cheese of choice
- • 2 tsp chilli flakes
- • 1 tsp oregano
garlic dough recipe
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take warm milk, yeast and sugar. mix well.
- Rest for 10 minutes.
- Furthermore, add pinch of salt, garlic ,red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Add butter,oil and maida. start to knead the dough.
- Next, drizzle the dough with oil and rest for 1 hour.
stuffed garlic bread recipe
- Further, punch the dough.
- In a small bowl mix in butter, garlic and parsley.
- Spread the mayonnaise and prepared garlic butter over the dough generously.
- Further top with sweet corn and mozzarella cheese on half of the dough.
- Also season with chili flakes and oregano.
- Fold the dough and seal the edges.
- Furthermore, brush generous amount of prepared garlic butter.
- Also top with chili flakes and mixed herbs.
- Make marks over bread without cutting them fully.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut the stuffed garlic bread into pieces and serve hot.
- 1. do not forget to add sugar to the yeast and warm milk mixture. sugar acts as a catalyst which kicks start the yeast fermentation process.
- 2. corn meal is optional but this is secret ingredient used in Dominos to make garlic bread crust crispy.
- 3. always preheat oven for 10 min before baking
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/