Macaroni Salad|Deli-Style Macaroni Salad|Cold Pasta Salad
Macaroni Salad Video Recipe Below
Macaroni Salad Recipe card
Macaroni Salad Recipe|Deli-Style Macaroni Salad
Write a review
- 1 cup, cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup, mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon, distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon, white powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon, yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon, ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon,red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup, onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup,green bell pepper(finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup,red bell pepper(finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup,yellow bell pepper(finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup, grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon, spring onion.
- salt,as per taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, colored pepper, carrot and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
- 1. You can add vegetables of your choices like jalapeños,celery,lettuce,zucchini,cucumber.
- 2. You can an extra tablespoon of mayonnaise to salad before serving if you want salad more creamy.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/