Broccoli 65 Detailed Video is below
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup,Broccoli florets (appx 10-12)
- 5 teaspoon,all purpose flour/maida
- 5 teaspoon,corn flour/corn starch
- 1 teaspoon,chopped Ginger
- 1 teaspoon,chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon,chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon,chopped curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon,Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon,Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon,Red chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon,Black Pepper powder
- Oil – To deep fry
- Salt – To taste
- Take a bowl add all the above ingredients except oil & broccoli.
- Add water, mix it like a thick batter.
- Add broccoli florets in the prepared batter, coat with the batter well .
- Once oil is hot,add broccoli and deep fry till golden brown & crisp in medium flame.
- Garnish with fried green chilly and curry leaves .
- 1. Do not over coat broccoli florets with batter ,they become soggy.
- 2. You can add food color ,i used kashmiri red chilli powder to get color and taste.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/