Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters|Quick Tea Time Snack
Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters Video Recipe
Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters Recipe Card
Corn Pakoda|Easy Corn Fritters|Quick Tea Time Snacks
Corn Pakoda is a delicious teatime snack or Indian starter dish.Corn Pakora is an easy recipe in which deep-fried crisp corn fritters are made with chickpeas flour, sweet corn and regular Indian spices.
Write a review
- Measurements Used - 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled and crushed coarsely
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup besan / gram flour / chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric / haldi
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala OR garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup, coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
- few curry leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon,cumin/jeera seeds
- oil for deep frying
- Coarsely grind the boiled sweet corn kernels. pulse in a mixi/blender for few times.
- In a large bowl, add the coarsely ground sweet corn, onions, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves,coriander leaves,turmeric,chat masala powder,jeera,besan,rice flour and salt.
- Combine and mix well without adding any water.Add more besan if required.
- Now drop the corn pakoda mixture into the hot oil.
- Stir occasionally and fry on medium flame.
- Fry till the pakora turns crispy and golden brown color. Note:takes approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Drain them on kitchen tissues.finally, serve crispy corn pakoda with with masala tea and ketchup.
- 1.To make sweet corn pakoda, you can use corn on the cob or frozen corn.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/