Spinach Corn Pakoda Detailed Video is below
Spinach Corn Pakoda Recipe Card Below
Spinach Corn Pakoda
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 1 medium Onion sliced lengthwise
- • 1 bunch palak/spinach finely chopped
- • 1/2 cup sweet corn (i used frozen corn)
- • pinch of salt
- • ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- • green chillies ,2 finely chopped
- •1/2 cup coriander/cilantro,finely chopped
- • curry leaves,finely chopped
- • 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- • 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- • 1 tsp chat masala powder
- • 1/4 cup gram flour/besan
- • 2 tbsp rice flour,corn flour or semolina
- • oil,for frying
- Slice onions lengthwise,and finely chop spinach,coriander,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except rice flour and besan and mix well.
- Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
- Furthermore, add rice flour and besan and mix until mixture is coated well with besan .Refer video for consistency
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
- Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till golden brown colour.
- Serve onion pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.
- 1. Mix onion,spinach mixture well and keep aside for 5-10 min releases water which is just enough to mix besan and get pakoda batter consistency.i never added any water.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/