Vegetable Rice Cutlet
Vegetable Rice Cutlet Video Recipe Below
Vegetable Rice Cutlet Recipe Card
Write a review
- 1 cup, leftover rice or fresh cooked rice
- 1 large potato or 1/2 cup, boiled and mashed potato
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach/palak
- 1 tablespoon, finely chopped green beans
- 2 tablespoon, chopped coriander
- 1, green chili finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon, cornflour (You can use roasted gram/besan flour or rice flour too).
- 1/4 teaspoon, turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon,red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon, grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon,chaat masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon,garam masala powder
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup,oil (to shallow fry)
- Take a mixing bowl. Add cooked rice and mash it with spoon or hand till soft.
- Then add all the ingredients mentioned above except oil.
- Mix mixture with your hand, add more corn flour if mixture is moist.(DO NOT ADD WATER).
- Grease your palm with a teaspoon of oil so that mixture does not stick.
- Now make small lemon size ball, flatten it between your hand palm and make round shaped cutlets/tikki.
- Use same process for remaining mixture and make more cutlets.
- Heat oil in a tawa. Once oil heat enough, place 4-5 tikkis in hot oil carefully and shallow fry it on medium flame till sides become golden brown.
- Remove tikkis/cutlets on absorbent paper. Once all done, serve hot Leftover Rice Cutlets with green chutney or ketchup and enjoy…
- 1. You can add grated beetroot,chopped methi leaves to make dish more healthy.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/