Vegetable Rice Cutlet from Left Over rice|Rice Tikki
Vegetable Rice Cutlet Recipe are rice cutlets made with boiled rice blended with mix vegetables.It serves as a great party appetizer. Serve Vegetables Rice Cutlet Recipe with Green chutney or ketchup.
You can also try my other snacks recipes like
Vegetable Rice Cutlet from Left Over rice|Rice Tikki Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Vegetable Rice Cutlet Recipe are rice cutlets made with boiled rice blended with mix vegetables.It serves as a great party appetizer
- 1 cup leftover rice or fresh cooked rice
- 1 large potato or 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potato
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach/palak
- 1 tbsp green beans finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1, green chili finely chopped
- 3 tbsp cornflour (You can use roasted gram/besan flour or rice flour too).
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup oil (to shallow fry)
Take a mixing bowl. Add cooked rice and mash it with spoon or hand till soft.
Then add all the ingredients mentioned above except oil.
Mix mixture with your hand, add more corn flour if mixture is moist.(DO NOT ADD WATER).
Grease your palm with a teaspoon of oil so that mixture does not stick.
Now make small lemon size ball, flatten it between your hand palm and make round shaped cutlets/tikki.
Use same process for remaining mixture and make more cutlets.
Heat oil in a tawa. Once oil heat enough, place 4-5 tikkis in hot oil carefully and shallow fry it on medium flame till sides become golden brown.
Remove tikkis/cutlets on absorbent paper. Once all done, serve hot Leftover Rice Cutlets with green chutney or ketchup and enjoy…
1. You can add grated beetroot,chopped methi leaves to make dish more healthy.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.