Masala Peanuts Chaat is one of our favorite tea time snack which can be made using masala peanuts, finely chopped vegetables and few spices in less time and its very healthy too.
There are many ways of making this chaat.Some make it using boiled peanuts and some using roasted peanuts.Today i am sharing this chaat using besan masala peanuts.Check detailed recipe how to make Masala Peanuts (3 minutes Microwave method) Recipe.
Peanuts are good source of healthful fats, protein and fiber. They also contain plenty of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and B vitamins. Despite being high in calories, peanuts are nutrient-rich and low in carbohydrates. - Source
- ½ cup masala peanuts
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup carrots grated
- ¼ cup tomato (de-seeded) finely chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp jeera/cumin powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to Make Masala Peanuts Chaat
Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix well.
Peanut Chaat is ready and serve immediately.
You can also try other Karnataka recipes like
- Girmit|Hubli-Dharward Style Girmit Recipe
- TOMATO SLICE CHAAT |TOMATO MASALA CHAAT
- Nargis Mandakki |Davangere Special Puffed Rice
- Masala Puffed Rice|Spicy Garlic Puffed Rice
- Karnataka Style Mandakki Usli Recipe|Puffed Rice Upma
Masala Peanuts Chaat Video Recipe
Masala Peanuts Chaat Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Masala Peanuts Chaat
- Take a bowl, add all the above ingredients and mix well.
- Masala Peanut Chaat is ready and serve immediately.
2.You can also add raw mango pieces instead of lemon juice during the mango season. 3.Add vegetables of your choice to make salad nutritious
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.