Masala Peanuts Chaat This Chaat recipe is one of favorite tea time snack which can be made in less time and its very healthy too.
You can have a look at how to make Masala Peanuts (3 minutes Microwave method) Recipe
Masala Peanuts Chaat Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
This Chaat recipe is one of favorite tea time snack which can be made in less time and its very healthy too
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1/2 cup masala peanuts masala peanuts
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots grated
- 1/4 cup tomato (de-seeded) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Take a bowl,add all the above ingredients and mix well.
Masala Peanut Chaat is ready and serve immediately.
1.If you dont have masala peanuts ,you can also make this by roasting peanuts in a teaspoon of oil and then add the above ingredients to make the chaat.
2.You can also add raw mango pieces instead of lemon juice during the mango season.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.