Barbeque Nation Style Cajun Potatoes
You can also try my other Appetizers recipes like
Barbeque Nation Style Cajun Potatoes Detailed Recipe is Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder optional
- 10-12 baby Potatoes
- 4 tbsp mayonaise i used eggless
- 2 tbsp cajun Spice Mix
- salt to Taste
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- oil for Frying
- 2 tsp onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
Mix together the Mayonaise ,tomato ketchup and Cajun Spice Mix
Scrub the baby potatoes to get rid of any dirt.
Boil ,microwave or pressure cook the baby potatoes (with skin) till just tender.(90% cooked)
Let the potatoes cool.
Using a heavy spoon, press each baby potato till the skin just splits.(do not break)
In a shallow pan, heat about 2 tablespoon oil.
Over medium heat, shallow fry the baby potatoes.
After 10-15 min ,potatoes turn crispy & golden brown color.
Lay the fried potatoes in a plate
You can add mayo spiced mix to potato along with finely chopped onions & coriander.
1. Instead of baby potatoes,regular potatoes can also be used
2. Do not remove skin ,skin makes potatoes more crispy
3. You can also used store brought cajun spice mix.
4. cajun spice mix: can be made 1 month ahead.store airtight at room temperature.
5. Mix spiced mayo mix just before serving else they turn soggy.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.