Looking for easy, healthy Vegetarian/Vegan Indian Potato/Aloo Recipes to make in your Instant Pot or Stovetop? Here is my collection of 15+ best Vegetarian Potato Recipes from my blog. Vegan, and gluten-free recipes.
Potatoes are one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen, finding their way into every meal, from breakfast to dinner. They feature prominently in various dishes like baingan aloo, aloo tikki, aloo sandwich, aloo curry, paratha, and more in Indian cuisine.
Although this root vegetable is widely utilized in Indian cuisine, many people are unaware that it is not an Indian native! However, this vegetable has already permeated our Indian diet so thoroughly that we find it impossible to fathom living without potatoes.
If you want to explore new and delicious potato-based dish options, we've got you covered. Enjoy these tasty potato-filled treats and rediscover your passion for potatoes.
- Health Benefits Of Potatoes
- 15+ Indian Vegetarian Potato Recipes
- Aloo Pakoda (Potato Bajji)
- Aloo Tikki
- Barbeque Nation Style Cajun Potatoes
- Crispy Masala French Fries Recipe (Potato French Fries)
- Vegetable Rice Cutlet from Left Over rice (Rice Tikki)
- Spicy Bombay Potatoes - Instant Pot & Stovetop
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Sabudana Vada Recipe (Deep Fry, Air Fryer and Appe Pan)
- Beetroot Tikki|Beetroot Cutlet
- Spicy Potato Sandwich (Aloo Sandwich)
- Instant Pot Potato Peas Curry (Aloo Matar)
- Potato Masala Recipe - Stovetop & Instant Pot
- Potato Sagu (Bombay Sagu for Poori)
- Potato Fry (Aloo Fry)
- Aloo Gobi - Instant Pot & Stovetop
- Potato Moringa Leaves Stir Fry
- Cabbage Potato Peas Curry
- Broccoli Potato Stir Fry (Broccoli Aloo Sabzi)
- Instant Pot Aloo Beans - Potato & Green Beans
- Instant Pot Aloo Baingan Masala | Potato Eggplant Curry
- Aloo Masala Puri (Potato Masala Poori)
- Instant Pot Potato Biryani (Aloo Biryani)
- Also check other veggie recipe collections
- Indian Potato Recipes
Health Benefits Of Potatoes
- Potatoes are a good source of fiber.
- The mineral that is most plentiful in potatoes is potassium, which has a variety of advantages.
- This root vegetable provides energy, supports digestion, and may help with weight management.
- Additionally, potatoes provide antioxidants that can help prevent cell damage and maintain a strong immune system.
15+ Indian Vegetarian Potato Recipes
Also check other veggie recipe collections
- Spinach Recipes (Palak recipes)
- Cabbage Recipes
- Paneer Recipes (Cottage Cheese Recipes)
- Cauliflower Recipes (Gobi Recipes)
- Beetroot Recipes
- Lauki(Bottle Gourd) Recipes
- Cucumber Recipes
- Zucchini Recipes
DID YOU MAKE ANY OF THESE INDIAN POTATO (ALOO) RECIPES?
I’D LOVE TO KNOW HOW THEY TURNED OUT! LEAVE A COMMENT AND A ⭐️ RATING BELOW ? SO WE CAN SEE IT AND OTHERS CAN ENJOY IT TOO! THANK YOU ♥
Indian Potato Recipes
Other Recipe Collections to Try from my blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.