Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe is a quick and easy to make healthy sandwich loaded with fresh vegetables and eggless mayo. Eat them as a cold sandwich or grilled. Serve it for breakfast, after-school snack, or can be packed into a lunch box.
When I am lazy thinking about breakfast or evening snacks this healthy veg mayo sandwich recipe is a go-to recipe in our house. I have used avocado eggless mayonnaise in this recipe. But you can use any kind of mayonnaise.
I like to eat this as a cold sandwich but tastes good when grilled as well. You can also ask your child to make this vegetable sandwich recipe as this does not require any fire for cooking.
How to Make Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich
Firstly, take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl and mix everything well.
Cut the brown edges of the bread (optional).
Apply some butter.
Spread spoonful of veg-mayo mixture on the bread slices.
Lastly, place bread slice above the other and cut into triangle/square. Serve Eggless Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich with ketchup.
Tips & Variations
- Use brown or multigrain bread for healthier choices.
- Toast the bread on tawa or use a sandwich maker or grill to golden and crisp.
- You can also add veggies of your choices like sweet corn, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery.
- I have used white bread here, for healthier choices use either multigrain or wheat bread.
- You can follow the same steps and replace mayonnaise with either greek yogurt or cream cheese.
- If you are vegan replace butter with oil.
More Sandwich Recipes
- Beetroot Carrot Sandwich
- Spinach Corn Sandwich
- Curd/Yogurt Sandwich
- Cucumber Sandwich
- Fruit Sandwich
- Potato Sandwich
Checkout for more 10+ Easy & best Veg Sandwich Recipes Indian Style
- Take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the brown edges of the bread (optional)
- Apply some butter.
- Spread spoonful of veg-mayo mixture on the bread slices.
- Place bread slice above the other and cut into triangle/square and serve
- If you want you can toast bread slices on tawa or toaster and then apply the prepared veg-mayo mixture .
- You can add veggies of your choices like sweet corn, cucumber, tomatoes, celery.
Other Collections to try from my blog