Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe is a quick and easy to make healthy sandwich loaded with fresh vegetables and eggless mayonnaise.Eat them as a cold sandwich or grilled.Serve it for breakfast, after school snack or can be packed into lunch box.
When i am lazy thinking about breakfast recipe or evening snack this healthy veg mayo sandwich is a go to recipe in our house.I have used avocado eggless mayonnaise in this recipe.But you can use any kind of mayonnaise.
I like to eat this as a cold sandwich ,but tastes good when grilled as well.You can also ask your child to make this vegetable sandwich recipe as this does not require any fire for cooking.
You can also checkout my 7 easy and best Veg Sandwich Recipes collection
TIPS & VARIATIONS TO VEGETABLE SANDWICH:
1.Use brown or multigrain bread for healthier choice.
2.Toast the bread on tawa or use sandwich maker or grill to roast golden and crisp.
3. You can add veggies of your choices like sweet corn, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery.
4.I have used white bread here, for healthier choice use multi grain or wheat bread.
5.You can also follow the same steps and replace mayonnaise with greek yogurt or cream cheese.
6.If you are vegan replace butter with oil.
HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE MAYONNAISE SANDWICH STEP BY STEP
1.Take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl and mix well.
2.Cut the brown edges of the bread (optional).
3.Apply some butter.
4.Spread spoonful of veg-mayo mixture on the bread slices.
5.Place bread slice above the other and cut into triangle/square.Serve Eggless Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich with ketchup.
CHECKOUT MORE SANDWICH RECIPES
VEG MAYONNAISE SANDWICH RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich|Kids Lunchbox Recipe
- Take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the brown edges of the bread (optional)
- Apply some butter.
- Spread spoonful of veg-mayo mixture on the bread slices.
- Place bread slice above the other and cut into triangle/square and serve
- If you want you can toast bread slices on tawa or toaster and then apply the prepared veg-mayo mixture .
- You can add veggies of your choices like sweet corn, cucumber, tomatoes, celery.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.