This Oregano Seasoning or Pizza and Pasta seasoning recipe is a copycat version of Dominos oregano seasoning mix provided in the sachets with its pizza. Now you can make your own spice mix at home in less than 10 minutes.
When we lived in Bangalore, Dominos Pizza was our favorite pizza go-to place. We almost went there every week, and my favorite dishes were stuffed garlic bread, pizzas off-course, and choco lava cake.
This seasoning is one of the main ingredients for flavoring dominos pizzas or garlic bread. It is very easy to make at home with few ingredients, so I usually make a small batch to make my favorite stuffed garlic bread.
Is Dominos Oregano Seasoning the same as Oregano Spice?
The answer is no, Oregano is a Mediterranean herb that is used for cooking and medicinal purposes, whereas Dominos Oregano Seasoning is a special seasoning prepared using a mix of different herbs by Dominos Restaurant.
How to make Oregano Seasoning?
Firstly, In a Mortar & Pestle or blender, mix all ingredients mentioned in the ingredients section.
Make sure the motor & pestle you are using is completely dry.
Then coarsely grind the spice mixture with your hand. (This is an optional step, but it helps in giving a smooth texture to the seasoning)
Store it in an air-tight container so that it can be used later. Dominos oregano seasoning recipe can also be refrigerated for longer shelf life.
Tips & Variations
- You can replace chili flakes with red chili powder. I used chili flakes.
- You can store up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- If you don't have a mortar and pestle, use a blender to crush the spices.
- This oregano seasoning goes quite well with pizza, pasta, stuffed garlic bread, and also sandwiches.
More Spice Blends
More Snack Recipes
- Vegetable Rice Cutlet
- Cabbage Pakoda
- Sweet Corn Pakoda
- Beetroot Cutlet/Tikki
- Makhana Chivda
- Paneer Fingers
- Papdi Pizza
If you’ve tried this dominos oregano seasoning recipe or any other recipe on Indianveggiedelight, then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see the latest recipes!
Dominos Oregano Seasoning Recipe | Pizza Pasta Seasoning
- In a Motar & pestle or blender mix all ingredients mentioned in the ingredients section. Make sure the Motar & pestle you are using is completely dry
- Then coarsely grind the spice mixture with hand. (This is an optional step but it helps in giving a smooth texture to the seasoning)
- Store it in an air-tight container so that it can be used later. It can be refrigerated for longer shelf life.
- You can replace Chili Flakes with Red chili powder. I used Chili Flakes.
- You can store up to 2 months in a refrigerator.
- This oregano seasoning can be used for Pizza, Pasta, stuffed garlic bread, garlic bread, etc.