Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #56 – Veg Hakka Noodles + Guacamole + Corn Chips
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Spinach Coin Dosa + Peanut Chutney + Pineapple
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Avocado Parathas + Beetroot Kurma + Mini Pretzels
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Veg Hakka Noodles – I have prepared this chow mein in the instant pot pressure cooker but i have also shared stove top method in the blog.Here is the Recipe Link.
SNACK – Guacamole – In a large bowl, combine the mashed avocados, onion, chilli, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir well.Do not add tomato it will release water when stored for long.
SNACK – Corn Chips – Got these store brought corn chips from traders joe.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can cut veggies for veg chow mein previous day itself.
- Always add lime juice to guacamole else it will turn black
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.