Bread Palak Vada Detailed Video is Below
Bread Palak Vada Recipe Card
Bread Palak Vada
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 1.5 cups palak/spinach finely chopped
- • 1 cup bread crumbs (appx 3 bread slices)
- • 1/2 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- • green chillies ,2 finely chopped
- • few pudding/mint leaves,finely chopped
- • 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- • 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- • 1/2 tsp chat masala powder
- • 1/3 cup rice flour
- • 1/4 cup onion (1/2 onion)
- • few chopped cashew nuts
- • lemon juice
- • pinch of salt
- • oil,for frying
- Finely chop spinach,mint,onion,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients and mix well to make a soft dough.(add water as required)
- Make a small ball and gently press to flatten.
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
- Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till golden brown colour.(appx takes 7-8 minutes)
- Serve Bread Palak Vada with masala tea and ketchup.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/