Bread Palak Vada Recipe|Left over bread recipe
You may also like other Snack Ideas
Bread Palak Vada Recipe|Left over bread Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1.5 cups palak/spinach finely chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs appx 3 bread slices
- 1/2 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- few pudina/mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala powder
- 1/3 cup cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup onion
- few chopped cashew nuts
- lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- oil for frying
Finely chop spinach,mint,onion,ginger and green chillies.
In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients and mix well to make a soft dough.(add water as required)
Make a small ball and gently press to flatten.
Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
Stir them occasionally.
Fry them till golden brown colour.(appx takes 7-8 minutes)
Serve Bread Palak Vada with masala tea and ketchup.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.