These 60+ Healthy Vegetarian/Vegan Indian Kids School Lunch Box Recipes ideas that your kids will actually love! These recipes are filled with wholesome ingredients, packed with nutrients, and will keep your kids satisfied all afternoon.
Hello, here is my collection of Vegetarian and Vegan Kids Lunch Box series, where I share healthy, easy, kid-friendly lunch and snacks, that I serve my kid Monday to Friday, along with a few tips & tricks thrown in here and there. Hope you find this useful to pack meals for your children.
If you landed on this page, I am sure you got some naughty & playful kids at home 🙂 And we agree that for most kids - Mother is by default "Lifetime Master Chef". No wonder we Mother constantly keep looking for yummy breakfast ideas or lunch ideas or healthy snack ideas for our kids. This seems like a herculean task. So saluting all these wonderful Mother's, I would like to share my proud collection of 60+ Healthy Kids Lunch Box Recipes
From Pasta Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta, Creamy Tomato Pasta, to Rice items like Carrot Rice, Tomato Rice, to sandwich Spinach Corn Sandwich, Beetroot carrot sandwich, to Parathas Avocado Parathas, Zucchini Carrot Paratha you can find a variety of options for your lovely kids. Trust me your kids will love these Indian Veg lunch box ideas & would ask for more & more.
Got a cute little toddler at home? Coming up with toddler breakfast ideas is also never an easy task. If you are looking for some Indian breakfast ideas for toddlers, then check out Healthy Toddler Indian Breakfast Ideas. All in all these healthy kids Lunch Recipes filled with wholesome ingredients, packed with nutrients will keep your kids tummy fully satisfied & you less worried 🙂
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
These lunches are packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon. Do not use plastic lunch boxes for your kids, they are toxic.
- 60+ Indian Kids Lunch Box Recipe Ideas
- 1. Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- 2. Mini Paneer Uttapam + Tomato Ketchup + Carrot Sticks
- 3. Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittella
- 4. Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Red Grapes
- 5. Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
- 6. Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- 7. Dal Paratha + Pineapple Raita + Carrot Sticks
- 8. Pineapple Fried Rice + Fryums + Blueberries
- 9. Veg Vermicelli Upma + Peanut Sundal + Mango
- 10. Spinach Coin Dosa + Peanut Chutney + Pineapple
- 11. Avocado Parathas + Beetroot Kurma + Mini Pretzels
- 12. Lemon Idli + Yogurt + Strawberry
- 13. Tomato Rice using Coconut Milk + Carrot Raita + Red Grapes
- 14. Paneer Fried Rice + Mixed Nuts + Little Heart Biscuit
- 15. Spinach Idly + Peanut Chutney + Potato Chips
- 16. Zucchini Carrot Paratha + Boondi Raita + Dates
- 17. Chole & Jeera Rice + Cucumber-Carrot Salad + Kale Chips
- 18. Spinach Corn Rice + Yogurt + Grapes + Chocolate Brownie
- 19. Methi Paratha + Ketchup + Moong Sprouts & Pomegranate Salad + Dates
- 20. Vegetable Paniyaram + Onion Chutney + Orange
- 21. Drumstick Leaves Paratha + Aloo Gobi + Mixed Nuts
- 22. Capsicum Rice + Yogurt + Protein Bar
- 23. Chole Paratha + Onion Raita + Mixed Fruits
- 24. Coconut Rice + Masala Corn + Blueberries & Black Dry Grapes
- 25. Chapati + Chana Masala + Blueberries
- 26. Beetroot Rice + Yogurt + Dates and Nut Ladoo + Cherries
- 27. Flaxseed Roti + Beetroot and Chickpea Stir Fry + Green Grapes
- 28. Ajwain Paratha + Paneer Bhurji + Carrot & Cucumber
- 29. Palak Poori + Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry + Cookie & Pistachios
- 30. Creamy Spinach Pasta + Caramel Makhana + Raspberries
- 31. Vegetable Quinoa Pulao & Yogurt + Roasted Makhana + Blueberries
- 32. Broccoli Paneer Paratha + Pistachios & Raisins + Veggie Straws
- 33. Mushroom Biryani & Yogurt + Besan Ladoo + Cucumber
- 34. Palak Paneer Paratha + Tomato Ketchup + Blueberries
- 35. Mushroom Fried Rice + Fryums + Orange
- 36. Peanut Rice + Carrot & Cucumber sticks + Chocolate Makhana
- 37. Creamy Tomato Pasta + Chocolate & Nut Berry Seeds Mix + Blackberries
- 38. Cabbage Pulao & Yogurt + Potato Chips + Strawberries & Blueberries
- 39. Mac & Cheese + Mint Makhana + Red Grapes
- 40. Beetroot Rice Ball + Guacamole + Tortilla Chips
- 41. Curd Rice + Apple + French Macaroon
- 42. Chapati Noodles + Makhana Raita + Pomegranate
- 43. Makhana Paratha + Potato Sagu + Mixed Nuts
- 44. Rajma Chawal + Yogurt & Chia Seeds + Orange
- 45. Lauki Paratha + Tomato Ketchup + Beetroot Tikki
- 46. Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
- 47. Masala Rice + Lauki Raita + Broccoli Smileys
- 48. Bajra Khichdi + Yogurt + Dates
- 49. Flax Seeds Paratha + Rajma Masala + Apple
- 50. Beetroot Carrot Sandwich + Peri Peri Makhana + Orange
- 51. Vegetable Fried Idli + Bourbon Biscuit + Grapes
- 52. Sweet Potato Paratha & Yogurt + Banana Chips + Peach
- 53. Masala Pasta + Rice Krispies + Apple
- 54. Aloo Masala Puri + Aamras + Grapes
- 55. Veg Hakka Noodles + Guacamole + Corn Chips
- 56. Beetroot Paratha + Yogurt + Pear
- 57. Tofu Paratha + Strawberry Chia Jam + Mixed Nuts
- 58. Corn_Fried_Rice + Cucumber + Murukku
- 59. Butternut Squash paratha + Mint Raita + Grapes
- 60.Thai Peanut Noodles + Blueberries + Banana Chips
- 60+ Healthy Kids Lunch Box Recipes
60+ Indian Kids Lunch Box Recipe Ideas
Let’s have a look at the 60+ Vegetarian/Vegan Indian Kids Lunch Box Recipes, which will offer you a variety of options:
This grilled Spinach Corn sandwich is very popular in cafe coffee day in India and a healthy school lunch box option.
Soft and savory uttapam/pancakes topped up with grated paneer, carrots, onion, tomatoes and freshly chopped chillies and coriander.
Carrot Rice is a healthy recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on lazy weekends or for lunch box for both kids as well as adults as it is an easy-to-make recipe which can be made within minutes.
Potato Spinach pancakes or Aloo Palak Cheela – Simple, healthy, delicious breakfast recipe. You can call these cheelas an Indian version of potato hash browns.
Mayo Veggie Pasta is a delicious quick pasta recipe with veggies added to it along with delicious mayonnaise and cheese. This recipe is quick and easy to make and you can use any other type of pasta like macaroni or penne.
Palak Chapati – are made by many moms to sneak in nutrition and are a popular Indian recipe for toddlers and kids. Your little one will enjoy eating colorful chapati.
Dal paratha is a very popular in Rajasthani and Gujarati, dish prepared with whole wheat flour, dal and spices.
This pineapple fried rice recipe is one of my favorites for busy days! Super easy, healthy, and yummy. Plus, it’s SO colorful!.
Veg Vermicelli Upma – A popular South Indian breakfast dish Vermicelli Upma also known as Semiya Upma. It is a quick and healthy dish that you can cook easily in just 15-20 minutes with simple ingredients.
Spinach Coin Dosa – This is a healthy, delicious and simple way to make your kids eat veggies and greens. Coin Dosa are bite sized dosa and easy for your kids to eat and mess free.
Avocado Paratha is an Indian Whole Wheat Flatbread prepared by kneading whole wheat flour and avocado pulp together with few spices. It comes out very soft, requires less oil and healthy.
Lemon Idli is a Quick and Healthy breakfast option for school going kids and toddlers. Idli is steamed food so its always safe and good to pack for lunch if your kid prefers breakfast items for lunch
Other Recipe Collections to Try from my blog
DID YOU MAKE ANY OF THESE 60+ HEALTHY KIDS LUNCH BOX RECIPES?
I’D LOVE TO KNOW HOW THEY TURNED OUT! LEAVE A COMMENT AND A ⭐️ RATING BELOW ? SO WE CAN SEE IT AND OTHERS CAN ENJOY IT TOO! THANK YOU ♥
60+ Healthy Kids Lunch Box Recipes
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.