Crispy Paneer Fingers Detailed Video is below
Other Finger Food Ideas
Crispy Paneer Fingers Recipe Card is below
Crispy Paneer Fingers
Write a review
for Crispy Paneer Fingers
- • 100 gm paneer/cottage cheese
- • bread crumbs (appx 5 breads) Note:Bread crumbs should be course
- • 4 tablespoon maida/all purpose flour
- • 2 tablespoon corn flour/corn starch
- • 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- • 1 teaspoon garlic powder( can use fresh chopped garlic if you don’t have garlic powder)
- • 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning/mixed herbs
- • pinch of salt
- • oil for frying
- Prepare bread crumbs and keep aside
- In a bowl mix maida,cornflour,red chili powder,black pepper powder,italian seasoning,garlic powder & salt.
- Add some water to make a paste just enough to coat the paneer pieces well.
- Dip paneer fingers in batter and then roll in breadcrumbs.Repeat this until paneer fingers are double breaded.
- Repeat this step for rest of the paneer pieces.
- Refrigerate coated paneer fingers for 15-20 min ,so that breadcrumbs stick well on the paneer.
- When oil is hot enough ,deep fry paneer fingers until golden brown on both sides.Remove & drain on a paper towel.
- Serve crispy & crunchy paneer fingers with tomato ketchup.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/