Gun Powder For Idli/Dosa Tawa Fry|Idli Milange Podi Detailed Video is Below
If you are looking for more chutney powder recipes then do check my Peanut chutney powder/shenga chutney pudi(north karnataka style) , Flax seeds chutney powder ,Fried Gram/Hurigadale Chutney Powder recipes.
Gun Powder For Idli/Dosa Tawa Fry|Idli Milange Podi Recipe Card is Below
Gun Powder For Idli/Dosa Tawa Fry|Idli Milange Podi
Write a review
- 10 no, Whole red chillies
- 1 tablespoon Urad dal
- 1 tablespoon Channa dal
- 1 teaspoon BlackPepper corns
- 1 tablespoon Roasted channa dal/Fried gram/putani
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Rice
- 1 line Curry leaves .
- 1 tablespoon Desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Hing/Asafoetida
- small ball size tamarind (optional)
- Salt - to taste
- Heat a pan add whole red chillies, black pepper corns, channa dal, urad dal,
- Dry roast for 5 minute in a low flame and then add roasted channa dal/fried gram, rice, sesame seeds, roast this till rice will change color.
- Add curry leaves, hing, salt, desiccated coconut powder, tamarind 4.Dry roast all the ingredients for 2 more minutes or until curry leaves turn crisp.
- And switch off the flame and put it in the blender and make a coarse powder. Serve this with idly and dosa.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/