Flax Seeds Chutney Powder|Agase Chutney Pudi Video Recipe is Below
If you are looking for more chutney powder recipes then do check my Peanut chutney powder/shenga chutney pudi(north karnataka style) , Fried gram/hurigadale chutney powder , Gun powder for dosa/idli tawa fry recipes.
Flax Seeds Chutney Powder|Agase Chutney Pudi Recipe Card is Below
Flax Seeds Chutney Powder|Agase Chutney Pudi
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- 1/4 cup flax seeds(agase/alsi/jawas)
- 2 tablespoon dry coconut OR desiccated coconut (optional).
- 1.5 tablespoon Red chili powder (adjust as per your spice level)
- 2-3 lines Curry leaves
- 3 Garlic cloves
- little Tamarind
- 1 teaspoon Jaggery
- Salt as per your taste
- Heat a pan or kadhai and dry roast flax seeds on medium-low flame until it gets roasted well(they puff up little) and starts spluttering.Transfer it to another plate.Cool completely.
- In same kadai add curry leaves and dry roast on medium flame until they turn dry and crispy.Cool Completely.
- In a blender/Mixer grinder add all the ingredients mentioned in the ingredients section.
- Dry grind it to make a smooth powder.
- Transfer it back to the plate, mix it well.
- Store it in an air tight container. Serve it with roti,chapathi,rice and dosa.
- 1.Flax seeds must be roasted on medium-low flame with continuous stirring,otherwise they may burn and taste bitter.
- 2.I havent used dry coconut in this recipe and is completely optional.If you are using, roast in a kadai separately for 1-2 minutes in medium-low flame.This increases shelf life of the powder.
- 3.This chutney poder will stay fresh up to 2-3 weeks at room temperature and can be refrigerated for 1-2 months in an airtight container.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/