Peanut Chutney Powder|Shenga Chutney Powder Video Recipe
Peanut Chutney Powder|Shenga Chutney Powder Recipe Card
Peanut Chutney Powder|Shenga Chutney Powder
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- 1/2 cup OR 170 grams Peanut/groundnut/shenga/kadlekai
- 1.5 tablespoon Red chili powder (adjust as per your spice level)
- 2-3 lines Curry leaves
- 4 Garlic cloves(USA) or two full bulb if it is Indian garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Jaggery
- little Tamarind
- Salt as per your taste
- Heat a pan or kadhai and dry roast peanuts on low flame until it gets roasted well and brown spots appear on them. Transfer it to another plate.cool completely.
- In same kadai add curry leaves and dry roast on medium flame until they turn dry and crispy.Cool Completely.
- In a blender/Mixer grinder add all the ingredients mentioned in the ingredients section.
- Dry grind it using pulse mode and make it a coarse powder.
- Transfer it back to the plate, mix it well.Yields 1 cup of chutney powder.
- Store it in an air tight container. Serve it with roti or chapathi.
- 1.You can store it for 15 days in a dry place and stays fresh on refrigerating for 2 months
- 2.You can also roast peanuts in microwave oven .
- 3.You can dry roast curry leaves in microwave for 90-120 secs.
- 4.Jaggery is optional ,You can make spicy chutney powder without adding it too.
- 5.My chutney powder is extra red color because i used freshly made red chili powder.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/