Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #37 – Creamy Tomato Pasta + Chocolate & Nut Berry Seeds Mix + Blackberries
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Creamy Tomato Pasta – Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Chocolate & Nut Berry Seeds Mix – I have added KitKat Chocolate and Nut Berry Seeds Mix which is healthy.
SNACK – Blackberries – I always use organic berries and wash them before packing in to the lunch box.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can cut some vegetables for the pasta if you wish them to add.
- You can also cook raw pasta previous night separately and make sauce in the morning and mix if you dont have instant pot.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.