Easy Methi Chutney|Karnataka Style Menthe Chutney Video Recipe
Easy Methi Chutney|Karnataka Style Menthe Chutney Recipe Card
Easy Methi Chutney|Karnataka Style Menthe Chutney|Fenugreek Chutney
Write a review
- 1 to 1.5 tablespoon Methi/Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 cup grated dry coconut
- 1 line Curry leaves
- 4 large Garlic pods
- small lemon size Tamarind
- 1 tablespoon Jaggery
- 1 teaspoon Jeera/ Cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Place all the ingredients (mentioned above) in the mixer grinder/blender.
- Add half cup of water then grind it to make a smooth paste.
- Menthe/Methi chutney is ready to eat.Served with idli,rice,dosa.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/