Palak Khichdi Recipe|Quick & Healthy Lunch Idea
If you are looking for more Lunch recipes then do check
Palak Khichdi Recipe|Quick & Healthy Lunch Idea Recipe Card is below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 2 cups rough chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/2 cup long grained rice (basmati) or any rice
- 1/2 cup yellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- 1 tablespoon ghee(clarified butter)
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ,finely chopped green chillies
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 small stick cinnamon dalchini
- 2 cloves laung / lavang
- 1 cardamom elaichi
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 4-5, whole dry Kashmiri red chilli broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/4 teaspoon hing/asafoetida
add the spinach leaves and water to the blender and blend them to make the palak puree.
heat ghee in a pressure cooker,add dry spices,ginger,garlic,green chillies and saute a for minute.
then add onions and saute until they are cooked well
add tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
add palak puree and bring it to boil
add washed moong dal and rice along with salt,garam masala and water.
pressure cook for 3 whistles and let the pressure release naturally.
add the tadka to the palak khichdi and mix well.
delicious palak khichdi is ready to be served.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.