Palak Khichdi Detailed Video is below
Palak Khichdi Detailed Recipe Card is below
Palak Khichdi Recipe|Quick & Healthy Lunch Idea
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 2 cups, rough chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/2 cup, long grained rice (basmati) or any rice
- 1/2 cup,yellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- 1 tablespoon, ghee(clarified butter)
- 2 teaspoon,minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ,finely chopped green chillies
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 small stick cinnamon (dalchini)
- 2 cloves (laung / lavang)
- 1 cardamom (elaichi)
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon, ghee
- 1 teaspoon, cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 spring, curry leaves
- 4-5, whole dry Kashmiri red chilli, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon, finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/4 teaspoon,hing/asafoetida
- add the spinach leaves and water to the blender and blend them to make the palak puree.
- heat ghee in a pressure cooker,add dry spices,ginger,garlic,green chillies and saute a for minute.
- then add onions and saute until they are cooked well
- add tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- add palak puree and bring it to boil
- add washed moong dal and rice along with salt,garam masala and water.
- pressure cook for 3 whistles and let the pressure release naturally.
- add the tadka to the palak khichdi and mix well.
- delicious palak khichdi is ready to be served.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/