Spinach Corn Sandwich Recipe|Cheesy Spinach Corn Sandwich Detailed Video is Below
Please visit my Sandwich Recipes for more ideas.
Spinach Corn Sandwich Recipe Card is Below
Spinach Corn Sandwich Recipe|Cheesy Spinach Corn Sandwich
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 tablespoon, Butter
- 2, finely chopped Garlic cloves
- 1 cup, chopped Spinach/Palak
- 1/2 cup, Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1/2 cup,Cold Milk
- 1/2 cup, Processed Cheese/Any Cheese
- 1 teaspoon, Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp
- 1 teaspoon, Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- 1/2 teaspoon, Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon, Maida / All Purpose Flour
- Salt ,as per taste
for spinach corn sandwich
- Bread slices – 6 nos
- Butter to spread
- Heat butter and salute the garlic for 1 minute
- Add boiled sweet corn & spinach and saute till its cooked
- Add maida and mix well,then add cold milk.
- Cook well until it thickens. appx takes 3-4 minutes
- Now add processed cheese,red chili flakes,black pepper powder ,salt & Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Spread creamy spinach corn mixture on one side of bread ,add some more grated cheese on top.
- Then cover with another slice of bread.
- Either grill or toast the sandwich on both sides on tawa with some butter.
- Cheesy spinach corn sandwich is ready to serve.
- 1.I have used white bread here. You may use any bread of choice.
- 2.You can use cheese slice if you do not mozzarella cheese.
- 3.Spinach Corn mixture can be stored in refrigerator for a day or two and can be used to make sandwiches whenever needed.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/