Easy Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes
It takes very little time to prepare this tasty sauce. You can even prepare it in advance and store it for a day, in an airtight container in the fridge. Since the sauce tends to thicken, add a little milk to adjust the consistency before using.
White Sauce Recipe Detailed Video is Below
Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup, Milk
- 1 tablespoon, Butter
- 1 tablespoon, All purpose flour/maida
- 1/4 teaspoon,black/white pepper powder
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for a 15-30 seconds.I used 1000watt microwave
- Whisk the flour into butter, and microwave for another 15 secs.
- Add Milk and whisk well, there should not be any lumps now.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
- Quick stir mixture and microwave again for 1-2 minutes more or till it thickness,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
- Once white sauce is thickened add salt and pepper to season and use it with any pasta dish you like.
- 1. Each and everyone microwave settings are different,so keep an eye by checking every 30 secs.
- 2. Variation,you can also add 1/2 cup of any cheese at the same time of adding milk ,it becomes cheese sauce.
- 3. You can store this white sauce in a airtight container upto 2-3 days in refrigerator.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/