Easy Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes
If you are looking for sandwich recipes do check
Easy Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour/maida
- 1/4 tsp black/white pepper powder
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for a 15-30 seconds.I used 1000watt microwave
- Whisk the flour into butter, and microwave for another 15 secs.
- Add Milk and whisk well, there should not be any lumps now.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
- Quick stir mixture and microwave again for 1-2 minutes more or till it thickness,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
- Once white sauce is thickened add salt and pepper to season and use it with any pasta dish you like.
2. Variation,you can also add 1/2 cup of any cheese at the same time of adding milk ,it becomes cheese sauce.
3. You can store this white sauce in a airtight container upto 2-3 days in refrigerator.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.