Easy Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes
If you are looking for sandwich recipes do check
Easy Microwave White Sauce in 3 minutes Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour/maida
- 1/4 tsp black/white pepper powder
Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for a 15-30 seconds.I used 1000watt microwave
Whisk the flour into butter, and microwave for another 15 secs.
Add Milk and whisk well, there should not be any lumps now.
Microwave on high for 1 minute,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
Quick stir mixture and microwave again for 1-2 minutes more or till it thickness,stopping it every 30 seconds for a stir.
Once white sauce is thickened add salt and pepper to season and use it with any pasta dish you like.
1. Each and everyone microwave settings are different,so keep an eye by checking every 30 secs.
2. Variation,you can also add 1/2 cup of any cheese at the same time of adding milk ,it becomes cheese sauce.
3. You can store this white sauce in a airtight container upto 2-3 days in refrigerator.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.