Paneer Bhurji Sandwich video recipe is below
You can also checkout my Sandwich Recipes Collection.
Paneer Bhurji Sandwich
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
For Paneer Bhurji
- 1 cup,crumbled paneer/cottage cheese (appx 100 grams)
- 1/4 cup,finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup,finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon,jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon,greenchilli
- 1/2 teaspoon,chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon,chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon,chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon,lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon,turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,jeera/cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon,oil
- 6 slices, bread
- 1/2 cup ,Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon,butter
- In a Kadai,add oil,one oil is heated add cumin seeds,onions,ginger ,garlic,green chili,turmeric and saute.
- Once onion are cooked add jeera powder,red chili powder ,garam masala and saute for another 20 secs
- Now add tomato and cook until they turn soft.
- Then add crumbled paneer ,salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Paneer bhurji is ready .
- Take bread slices,apply paneer bhurji mixture on bread slice.
- Add some mozzarella cheese on top and close other slice of bread on top.
- Heat tawa on medium flame,apply some butter and place bread on it.
- Apply some butter on bread and toast till sandwich becomes golden brown in color on both sides.
- Once the sandwich is toasted ,serve with ketchup.
- 1.Paneer Bhurji is more soft ,when homemade paneer is used.
- 2.Do not over cook bhurji after paneer is added,else turns hard.
- 3.You can grill instead of toasting on tawa.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/