KIDS LUNCH BOX #35 – Mushroom Fried Rice + Fryums + Orange
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Drumstick Leaves Paratha + Aloo Gobi + Mixed Nuts
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Beetroot Rice + Yogurt + Dates and Nut Ladoo + Cherries
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Mushroom Fried Rice – Here is the Recipe Link
You can adjust spices for this Mushroom fried rice according to your child’s preference and also you can pair with some yogurt incase they feel the heat.Incase you dont want large mushroom chunks ,chop them small.If your kid doesnt like capsicum ,you can finely chop them and add other vegetables like carrot ,beans etc
SNACK – Fryums – These are store brought fryums which i deep fried.My daughter loves these.
SNACK – Orange– I peel the orange before packing to the lunch box.You can use any seasonal fruits.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can fry fryums previous evening itself.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.