Paneer Bhurji Recipe – Quick & Easy Recipe.I often make this for Paneer Bhurji Sandwich or Roti.You can use either store brought Paneer or Homemade.
Paneer Bhurji Video Recipe Below
Paneer Bhurji Recipe Card
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup,crumbled paneer/cottage cheese (appx 100 grams)
- 1/4 cup,finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup,finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon,jeera /cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon,green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon,chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon,chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon,chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon,lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon,turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,jeera/cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon,oil
- In a Kadai,add oil,one oil is heated add cumin seeds,onions,ginger ,garlic,green chili,turmeric and saute.
- Once onion are cooked add jeera powder,red chili powder ,garam masala and saute for another 20 secs
- Now add tomato and cook until they turn soft.
- Then add crumbled paneer ,salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Paneer bhurji is ready and can be served with roti,naan,rice.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/