Paneer Bhurji Recipe – Quick & Easy Recipe.I often make this for Paneer Bhurji Sandwich or Roti.You can use either store brought Paneer or Homemade.
For more Paneer recipes check
Paneer Bhurji|How to make Paneer Bhurji | Dry Paneer Bhurji Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup crumbled paneer/cottage cheese (appx 100 grams)
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 tsp green chilli
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp oil
In a Kadai,add oil,one oil is heated add cumin seeds,onions,ginger ,garlic,green chili,turmeric and saute.
Once onion are cooked add jeera powder,red chili powder ,garam masala and saute for another 20 secs
Now add tomato and cook until they turn soft.
Then add crumbled paneer ,salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
Paneer bhurji is ready and can be served with roti,naan,rice.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.