Paneer Bhurji Recipe – Quick & Easy Recipe.I often make this for Paneer Bhurji Sandwich for Roti.You can use either store brought Paneer or Homemade.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY OTHER PANEER RECIPES
Paneer Bhurji Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup crumbled paneer/cottage cheese (appx 100 grams)
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
- In a Kadai,add oil,one oil is heated add cumin seeds,onions,ginger ,garlic,green chili,turmeric and saute.
- Once onion are cooked add jeera powder,red chili powder ,garam masala and saute for another 20 secs
- Now add tomato and cook until they turn soft.
- Then add crumbled paneer ,salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Paneer bhurji is ready and can be served with roti,naan,rice.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.