Paneer Bhurji Recipe – Quick & Easy Recipe.I often make this for Paneer Bhurji Sandwich or Roti.You can use either store brought Paneer or Homemade.
For more Paneer recipes check
Paneer Bhurji|How to make Paneer Bhurji | Dry Paneer Bhurji Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup crumbled paneer/cottage cheese (appx 100 grams)
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- 1 tsp green chilli
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp oil
- In a Kadai,add oil,one oil is heated add cumin seeds,onions,ginger ,garlic,green chili,turmeric and saute.
- Once onion are cooked add jeera powder,red chili powder ,garam masala and saute for another 20 secs
- Now add tomato and cook until they turn soft.
- Then add crumbled paneer ,salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Paneer bhurji is ready and can be served with roti,naan,rice.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.