Paneer Biryani Video Recipe Below
Paneer Biryani Recipe Card
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 2 cups,cooked Basmati Rice
- • 3 medium, thin sliced Onions
- • 1/2 cup, finely chopped mint/pudina leaves
- • 1/2 cup, curd/yogurt
- • 150 grams, fried Paneer/cottage cheese
- • 2 finely chopped green chillies
- • 1 tablespoon, finely chopped ginger & garlic
- • 1/2 teaspoon, turmeric powder
- • 1 teaspoon,red chilli powder
- • 1 teaspoon,coriander powder
- • 2 tablespoon Biryani Masala Powder ( i used MDH hyderabad biryani powder) note:reduce biryani powder if you want less spicy.
- • 1/2 lime juice
- • pinch of salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- • 2 tablespoon ,saffron milk (optional)
- • 3 tablespoon oil
- First boil basmati rice and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion slices, cook until golden brown in colour ,appx takes 8-10 minutes.
- In the same pan,add oil,turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and salute for 1 minute.
- Then add green chillies, chopped mint, coriander powder, yogurt,biryani masala powder ,and stir well for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried paneer, squeeze lime juice,salt and add boiled basmati rice toss it .
- Now add saffron milk pouring uniformly. (soak pinch of saffron stands in 2 tbsp of warm milk)
- Cover the lid and let it steam for 2 minutes, then switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander & serve hot paneer biryani with raita.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/