Street Style Paneer Biryani|Easy Paneer Biryani
You can also try my other Biryani Rice recipes like
Street Style Paneer Biryani|Easy Paneer Biryani Recipe Card below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 2 cup cooked Basmati Rice
- 3 medium thin sliced Onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint/pudina leaves
- 1/2 cup curd/yogurt
- 150 grams fried Paneer/cottage cheese
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger & garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Biryani Masala Powder i used MDH hyderabad biryani powder note:reduce biryani powder if you want less spicy.
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar optional
- 2 tbsp saffron milk (optional) saffron milk (optional)
- 3 tbsp oil
First boil basmati rice and keep it aside.
Heat oil in a pan add onion slices, cook until golden brown in colour ,appx takes 8-10 minutes.
In the same pan,add oil,turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and salute for 1 minute.
Then add green chillies, chopped mint, coriander powder, yogurt,biryani masala powder ,and stir well for another 2-3 minutes.
Add fried paneer, squeeze lime juice,salt and add boiled basmati rice toss it .
Now add saffron milk pouring uniformly. (soak pinch of saffron stands in 2 tbsp of warm milk)
Cover the lid and let it steam for 2 minutes, then switch off the flame.
Garnish with coriander & serve hot paneer biryani with raita.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.