Looking for easy, healthy Vegetarian/Vegan Indian style Broccoli Recipes to make in your Instant Pot or Stovetop? Here is my collection of 12+ best Vegetarian Broccoli Recipes from my blog. Vegan, Keto/Low carb, and gluten-free recipes.
Not A Broccoli Fan? Due to its distinct taste and smell, a lot of people (especially kids) don't like eating them.
I never grew up eating this vegetable back in India. Only after I came to the United States, learned the multiple health benefits and started trying new recipes with it.
What is Broccoli?
Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head and stalk are eaten as a vegetable.
A healthy green veggie can be eaten both raw or cooked. But recent research suggests that Steaming Broccoli is the best way to retain its nutritional content. This vegetable is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is considered one of the world's healthiest superfoods.
Nutritional benefits of broccoli
One cup (91 grams) of raw broccoli provides. RDI means Recommended Dietary Intake.
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 2.6 gram
- Fat: 0.3 grams
- Fiber: 2.4 grams
- Vitamin C: 135% of the RDI
- Vitamin A: 11% of the RDI
- Potassium: 8% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 116% of the RDI
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 14% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 6% of the RDI
- Selenium: 3% of the RDI - (Source)
Is Broccoli Keto Friendly vegetable?
Yes. The best type of vegetables for a ketogenic diet are both high in nutrients and low in carbohydrates. These include broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, bell pepper, lettuce, cucumbers, and more. For example, a serving of broccoli (3 ounces raw) has 30 calories and 3 grams net carbs.
Health Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli vegetable has a number of health benefits.
- Packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. - (Source)
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body. - (Source)
- Broccoli provides an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient known to support healthy immune response. - (Source)
Also check these veggie recipes collections
- Potato Recipes
- Moringa Recipes
- Spinach Recipes (Palak recipes)
- Chickpea Recipes
- Paneer Recipes (Cottage Cheese Recipes)
- Cauliflower Recipes (Gobi Recipes)
- Beetroot Recipes
12+ Indian Vegetarian Broccoli Recipes
Let’s have a look at the 12+ Indian Broccoli Recipes, which will offer you a variety of options.
DID YOU MAKE ANY OF THESE 12+ INDIAN BROCCOLI RECIPES?
I’D LOVE TO KNOW HOW THEY TURNED OUT! LEAVE A COMMENT AND A ⭐️ RATING BELOW? SO WE CAN SEE IT AND OTHERS CAN ENJOY IT TOO! THANK YOU ♥
I hope you found your favorite broccoli recipe to make. This recipe collection list is only bound to grow more and more, as I cook more interesting recipes. So do make sure, to bookmark this page by clicking the heart icon ❤️ on the right-hand side.
OTHER RECIPE COLLECTIONS TO TRY FROM MY BLOG
- 60+ Kids Healthy Lunch Box Recipes
- 60+ Indian Keto Recipes
- 25+ Instant Pot Indian Rice Recipes
- 8 Healthy Toddler Indian Breakfast Ideas
- 8+ Phool Makhana(Lotus Seeds) Recipes
- 10+ Paratha Recipes|Indian FlatBread Recipes
- 18+ Instant Pot Vegetarian Soup Recipes