Hariyali Poha | Poha in Green Masala
Hariyali Poha Video Recipe Below
Hariyali Poha|Poha in green masala
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup thick Poha/flattened rice/Beaten Rice
- 1/2 cup, boiled green peas ( I used Frozen peas)
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon, cumin/jeera seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon, mustard seeds
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ,lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon,oil
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup,roasted peanuts/groundnut
- salt as required
- Take 1 cup of thick poha and wash well with water. Keep it aside in a bowl for 5 minutes,then squeeze excess water and keep aside.
- In a Blender add ginger,garlic,green chili and coriander leaves and blend smooth to make a paste and keep aside .
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,curry leaves in it and allow them to splutter.
- Now, add chopped onion. Saute onions until they are tender. It will take 2 minutes. Now add green peas and green paste,saute well for 4-5 minutes until raw smell of ginger-garlic evades away.
- Now add poha and mix everything gently .
- Add salt to taste, lemon juice,coriander leaves and roasted peanuts and mix well and serve
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/