Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #32 – Broccoli Paneer Paratha + Pistachios & Raisins + Veggie Straws
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Broccoli Paneer Paratha & Boondi Raita – Here is the broccoli paneer paratha Recipe Link .
For Boondi Raita – I whisked yogurt first and added cumin powder ,chat masala ,red chilli powder ,salt and some store brought boondi.Mix well.
SNACK – Pistachios & Raisins- Pista’s are high in protein and rich in nutrients.You can combine any nuts of your choice.
SNACK – Veggie Straws – This snack is not very very healthy but better than traditional potato chips because they contain less fat.Since my daughter loves them i sometimes pack these.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can prepare dough in the night and refrigerate in airtight container.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.
Pin It For Later
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.