KIDS LUNCH BOX #46 – Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Butternut Squash Pasta – I have prepared this recipe in the electric pressure cooker .Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Dry Grapes
SNACK – Orange
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can peel ,deseed and dice the butternut squash previous night and refrigerate else you can also buy store brought diced butternut squash.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.