Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #55 – Aloo Masala Puri + Aamras + Grapes
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Spinach Coin Dosa + Peanut Chutney + Pineapple
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Avocado Parathas + Beetroot Kurma + Mini Pretzels
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Aloo Masala Puri – Here is the Recipe Link.
SNACK – Aamras – I have taken 1 Mango and removed its pulp which is about 1/2 cup.I blended mango pulp with 1/2 teaspoon of jaggery(or sugar).You can add water or milk to thin it if you like.Then add saffron and cardamom powder for taste but its optional.
SNACK – Grapes – Wash the red grapes before packing into the box.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can boil and mash the aloo(potato) previous night itself.
- You can also prepare and refrigerate aamras previous night.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.