Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #50 – Flax Seeds Paratha + Rajma Masala + Apple
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Spinach Coin Dosa + Peanut Chutney + Pineapple
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Avocado Parathas + Beetroot Kurma + Mini Pretzels
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Flax Seeds Paratha – Here is the recipe I mixed 1 cup of wheat flour ,1 tablespoon of flax seed powder/meal ,finely chopped coriander leaves,½ teaspoon of jeera powder ,salt to taste and prepared a smooth paratha dough.Roll the parathas and then cook them with some ghee or oil.Then i have rolled the parathas and cut them into half and packed into the lunchbox.
SNACK – Rajma Masala – I have made this recipe in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.Here is the Recipe Link.
SNACK – Apple – I have washed the apple and cut into slices and then smeared some lemon juice so that they dont turn brown when taken in the lunchbox.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can prepare rajma masala previous night itself.
- You can also prepare flax seed paratha dough previous night and refrigerate.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.