Raw Mango Coconut Chutney Recipe|Mavinakayi Chutney
Check out other Raw Mango recipes
Raw Mango Coconut Chutney Recipe|Mavinakayi Chutney Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Raw Mango Coconut Chutney Recipe|Raw Mango Chutney for Idli dosa|Mavinakayi Chutney|South Indian DishPrint Pin Rate
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 125 ml
- 1 medium size raw mango peeled and cut without the seed (Appx 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 4 to 5 green chilies
- 1/2 inch ginger (optional)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- salt as per taste
- In a blender grind all the ingredients mentioned and add some water to make a smooth paste.
- In a kadai, heat the oil over a medium flame. Stir in the mustard seeds and when they splatter,add hing & curry leaves.
- Mango Coconut chutney is ready and tastes good with dosa ,idli and rice
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.