Corn Bhel Recipe|Corn Chaat Bhel + Video is a quick and delicious snack made with boiled corn, tossed with chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber ,bell pepper ,spicy mint chutney and topped with crunchy sev and boondi.It is healthy and can be prepared in very less time.You can enjoy it with your evening tea or whenever you crave for a chaat.
WHAT ARE CHAATS?
Chaat is a savory snack that originated in India, typically served on the roadside tracks from stalls or food carts across the Indian subcontinent.
THIS RECIPE IS PERFECT FOR ?
- Kids after school snacks or evening snack for both adults and kids.
- When you have fresh or frozen corn at home and you are craving for chaat.
- When you very less time to prepare any appetizer for your guests.Note:You can skip mint chutney in this recipe if you dont have it.
- Introducing chaats to kids as its healthy loaded with all the goodness of the vegetables.
- No fire cooking competition recipes.Note:If you are allowed to take boiled sweet corn.
CHECKOUT OTHER APPETIZERS IDEAS
- Boiled Sweet Corn
- Red bell pepper/capsicum finely chopped
- Tomato (deseeded) finely chopped
- Cucumber finely chopped
- Onion finely chopped
- Sev/Mixed Farsan/Bhujia
- Fried Boondi
- mint chutney
- chaat masala
- lemon juice
- red chilli powder
- black salt/kala namak
- coriander leaves finely chopped
HOW TO MAKE CORN BHEL RECIPE|CORN CHAAT BHEL STEP BY STEP
1.In a large bowl add all above ingredients and Mix well.
2.Garnish with extra coriander leaves and some more farsan/sev.
3.Corn Bhel is ready to be served with tea.
CORN BHEL RECIPE|CORN CHAAT BHEL RECIPE VIDEO
CORN BHEL RECIPE|CORN CHAAT BHEL RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Corn Bhel Recipe|Party Appetizer|Corn Chaat Bhel
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 cup Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper/capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato (deseeded) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Sev/Mixed Farsan/Bhujia
- 1/2 cup Fried Boondi
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp black salt/kala namak
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- In a large bowl add all above ingredients and Mix well.
- Garnish with extra coriander leaves and some more farsan/sev
- Corn Bhel is ready to be served with tea .
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.