Bhel Puri Chaat Detailed Video is below
Looking for Coriander-Mint chutney Recipe (also known as Green Chutney),Check out here Green Chutney Recipe .
Bhel Puri Chaat Recipe Card
Bhel Puri Chaat Recipe| Indian Street Food|
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 11/2 cup Puffed Rice/Murmura/Bhel/Mandakki
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup boiled Potato
- 2 tablespoon roasted Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 2 tablespoon Tamarind Imli Chutney (Recipe below)
- 2 tablespoon Coriander-Mint Chutney Recipe below
- 5-6 cup Puri/Papdi
- 1/2 cup Nylon Sev
- 2 tblsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Tamarind Chutney Recipe
- ½ cup seedless tamarind / imli
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup jaggery /gud
- ½ tsp fennel powder / saunf powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- salt to taste
Firstly dry roast the bhel/puffed rice in a pan until they become crisp
Let them cook and take them in a large bowl.
First add all dry ingredients and lightly crush papdi.
Then add wet ingredients like tomato,lemon juice,chutneys.
Quickly mix everything well,add more chutneys if required.
Finally garnish with onion,tomato,sev and coriander leaves.
Serve bhel puri chaat immediately.
Instructions for Tamarind Chutney
In a large kadai take equal proportion of tamarind and jaggery
Further pour 2 cups of water.
Mix and boil the mixture for atleast 10 minutes.
Also add fennel powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, dry ginger powder and salt to taste.
Mix and mash tamarind
Furthermore, simmer the mixture for 2 minutes.
Later allow the mixture to cool completly.
Now transfer the tamarind mixture to the mixer and blend smooth puree.
Further strain the puree.
And transfer the prepared tamarind chutney into airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator..