Bhel Puri Chaat
Looking for Coriander-Mint chutney Recipe (also known as Green Chutney),Check out here Green Chutney Recipe .
Bhel Puri Chaat Detailed Video is below
Bhel Puri Chaat Recipe Card
Bhel Puri Chaat Recipe| Indian Street Food|
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 11/2 cup Puffed Rice/Murmura/Bhel/Mandakki
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup boiled Potato
- 2 tablespoon roasted Peanuts
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 2 tablespoon Tamarind (Imli) Chutney (Recipe below)
- 2 tablespoon Coriander-Mint Chutney (Recipe below)
- 5-6 cup Puri/Papdi
- 1/2 cup Nylon Sev
- 2 tblsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
Tamarind Chutney Recipe
- ½ cup seedless tamarind / imli
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup jaggery /gud
- ½ tsp fennel powder / saunf powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- salt to taste
- Firstly dry roast the bhel/puffed rice in a pan until they become crisp
- Let them cook and take them in a large bowl.
- First add all dry ingredients and lightly crush papdi.
- Then add wet ingredients like tomato,lemon juice,chutneys.
- Quickly mix everything well,add more chutneys if required.
- Finally garnish with onion,tomato,sev and coriander leaves.
- Serve bhel puri chaat immediately.
Instructions for Tamarind Chutney
- In a large kadai take equal proportion of tamarind and jaggery
- Further pour 2 cups of water.
- Mix and boil the mixture for atleast 10 minutes.
- Also add fennel powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, dry ginger powder and salt to taste.
- Mix and mash tamarind
- Furthermore, simmer the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Later allow the mixture to cool completly.
- Now transfer the tamarind mixture to the mixer and blend smooth puree.
- Further strain the puree.
- And transfer the prepared tamarind chutney into airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator..
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/