Masala Bread Toast – Iyengar Bakery Style Detailed Video Recipe is Below
You can also checkout my Sandwich Recipes Collection.
MASALA BREAD TOAST - IYENGAR BAKERY STYLE
Write a review
- • 1/2 cup,finely chopped Onion
- • 1/2 cup,finely chopped Tomato(de-seeded)
- • 1/2 cup,grated Carrot
- • 1/4 cup,finely chopped Capsicum
- • 1/4 teaspoon,finely chopped green chillies
- • 1/2 teaspoon ,chaat masala powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon ,red chilli powder
- • 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- • 1/4 teaspoon jeera/cumin powder
- • 1/2 teaspoon cumin/jeera seeds
- • 1 tablespoon,coriander leaves
- • 1 tablespoon,tomato ketchup/sauce
- • salt,as per taste
- • oil – 2 teaspoon
- • 5-6,Bread slices
- Heat oil in a pan. add mustard and jeera,let them splutter.
- Add onion, capsicum, green chilly, grated carrots and saute well until onion and bell peppers become soft.
- Add deseeded tomatoes, saute for a few seconds until tomato cooks till soft.
- Add jeera powder,chaat masala, red chili powder and stir well for another minute.
- Add salt,coriander leaves,tomato ketchup and mix well. Turn off the flame. The topping for masala bread toast is now ready.
- Grease a tawa and heat it over a medium flame.
- Spread butter or ghee on both the sides of the bread piece and place on the tawa. Cook on a medium flame for a few seconds and then flip to the other side.
- Cook on both the sides till they become golden brown and crisp.
- Place the prepared bread toast on a serving plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of prepared topping over the bread slices and serve iyengar bakery style masala bread toast hot with a cup of tea/coffee.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/