Spicy Potato Sandwich Video Recipe below
If you are looking for more sandwich recipes do check
You can also see recipe for Green Chutney here.
Spicy Potato Sandwich Recipe card
Spicy Potato Sandwich
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup,boiled and mashed Potatoes (appx 3 medium potato)
- 2 tablespoon,onion(optional)
- 2 tablespoon,Coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon,Red chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon,garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon,chat masala powder
- 6,Bread slice
- 1/4 cup,Green chutney
- 1/2 cup, grated cheese or paneer(cottage cheese)
- 2 tablespoon,butter
- In a bowl add potato, onion,coriander leaves,garam masala,red chilly powder,Chat masala,salt and mix this well.
- Take a bread slice spread the green chutney on this spread and the grated cheese;
- Take another bread slice spread the potato mixture now cover this potato bread with another slice of bread, to which both chutney and cheese has been applied.
- Put this on a tawa or grill the sandwich till browned from both sides.
- Serve this hot with tomato ketchup.
- 1.You can increase or decrease spices according to your choice.
- 2.You can use same potato mixture and make aloo paratha,aloo tikki...
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/