Broccoli Spinach Soup Video Recipe is below
Broccoli Spinach Soup Recipe Card is below
Broccoli Spinach Soup
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1 cup,chopped Broccoli (around 15 floret)
- 1 cup,chopped Spinach/Palak
- 1 tablespoon,Garlic (around 3 cloves)
- 1 medium Onion (around 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup, Dairy Milk/Almond milk
- 1 tablespoon, Butter
- 1/4 cup,processed cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon,black/white pepper powder
- 1 cup,water
- Heat Butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat,once butter melts add garlic and saute for 30 secs.
- Add onion and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add broccoli,saute for 2 minutes and then add water cook,covered till broccoli florets are tender,around 2-3 minutes.
- Add Spinach,cheese,milk,salt and pepper to taste,stir well and bring it to boil.At this stage turn off the gas flame.
- Puree soup using a hand blender until smooth.If you don’t have a hand blender ,puree in a blender in batches once slightly cooled.
- If you think soup is too thin ,you can add cornflour-water mixture into soup and boil for 2 minutes,this gives thick consistency.I like soup thin so did not add it.
- Broccoli Spinach soup is ready to serve.
- 1. Variation : You can also add potatoes when you cook broccoli ,this gives creamy texture.
- 2. Can also 1 tablespoon of add almond paste to make soup more rich and healthy
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/