Cabbage Pakoda Video Recipe Below
Cabbage Pakoda Recipe Card is Below
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- • 1/2 cup, Onion sliced lengthwise (1 medium onion)
- • 1 cup, shredded cabbage
- • 1/2 teaspoon,ginger, grated (optional)
- • 2,green chillies,finely chopped
- • 2 tablespoon, coriander/cilantro,finely chopped
- • 1 tablespoon, pudina/mint,finely chopped
- •1 spring, curry leaves,finely chopped
- •1/2 teaspoon,carom seeds/ajwain
- • 1 teaspoon, chat masala powder
- • 1/2 cup gram flour/besan/chickpeaflour
- • 2 tbsp rice flour
- • 1/4 teaspoon,turmeric powder
- • pinch of salt
- • oil,for frying
- Slice onions lengthwise,shred cabbage,and finely chop coriander,mint,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
- Squeeze and mix well again .Add some water if required.Combine well to make pakoda mixture.
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
- Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till golden brown colour & crisp.
- Serve cabbage pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/