You can also try my Sweet Corn recipes like
Cabbage Pakoda Video Recipe Below
Cabbage Pakoda Recipe Card Below
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- • 1/2 cup Onion sliced lengthwise (1 medium onion)
- • 1 cup shredded cabbage
- • 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated (optional)
- • 2 green chillies,finely chopped
- • 2 tablespoon coriander/cilantro,finely chopped
- • 1 tablespoon pudina/mint,finely chopped
- •1 spring curry leaves,finely chopped
- •1/2 teaspoon carom seeds/ajwain
- • 1 teaspoon chat masala powder
- • 1/2 cup gram flour/besan/chickpeaflour
- • 2 tbsp rice flour
- • 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- • pinch of salt
- • oil for frying
- Slice onions lengthwise,shred cabbage,and finely chop coriander,mint,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
- Squeeze and mix well again .Add some water if required.Combine well to make pakoda mixture.
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
- Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till golden brown colour & crisp.
- Serve cabbage pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.