Cabbage Pakoda Video Recipe Below
Cabbage Pakoda Recipe Card is Below
- measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- • 1/2 cup Onion sliced lengthwise (1 medium onion)
- • 1 cup shredded cabbage
- • 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated (optional)
- • 2 green chillies,finely chopped
- • 2 tablespoon coriander/cilantro,finely chopped
- • 1 tablespoon pudina/mint,finely chopped
- •1 spring curry leaves,finely chopped
- •1/2 teaspoon carom seeds/ajwain
- • 1 teaspoon chat masala powder
- • 1/2 cup gram flour/besan/chickpeaflour
- • 2 tbsp rice flour
- • 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- • pinch of salt
- • oil for frying
Slice onions lengthwise,shred cabbage,and finely chop coriander,mint,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
Squeeze and mix well again .Add some water if required.Combine well to make pakoda mixture.
Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
Stir them occasionally.
Fry them till golden brown colour & crisp.
Serve cabbage pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.