Cabbage Pakoda recipe are Indian style Cabbage Fritters which are crispy ,healthy and easy to make.An awesome variation for regular Onion Pakora.Serve this cabbage pakora hot and enjoy with a cup of hot masala chai.
You can also try my other cabbage recipes like Cabbage Peas Stir Fry ,Cabbage Rice ,Cabbage Rice ,Cabbage Potato Peas Curry.
Cabbage Pakoda Recipe Card
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
- Measuring cup used 1 cup = 250ml
- 1/2 cup Onion sliced lengthwise (1 medium onion)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated (optional)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander/cilantro,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pudina/mint,finely chopped
- 1 spring curry leaves,finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds/ajwain
- 1 teaspoon chat masala powder
- 1/2 cup gram flour/besan/chickpeaflour
- 2 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- oil ,for frying
- Slice onions lengthwise,shred cabbage,and finely chop coriander,mint,curry leaves,ginger and green chillies.
- In a large mixing bowl ,add all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Set aside for 10 minutes so that mixture releases moisture.
- Squeeze and mix well again .Add some water if required.Combine well to make pakoda mixture.
- Keep the oil in deep frying pan.
- Make sure the oil hot for frying. drop the mixture in oil in bunches.
- Stir them occasionally.
- Fry them till golden brown colour & crisp.
- Serve cabbage pakoda with masala tea and ketchup.