Curd Sandwich Video Recipe Below
If you are looking for more sandwich recipes do check
Curd Sandwich Recipe Card below
CURD SANDWICH|YOGURT SANDWICH
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
For sandwich spread
- 1/2 cup, thick curd/ yogurt (or hung curd)
- 1/4 cup,shredded cabbage (pata gobhi)
- 1/4 cup, shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup,sweet corn (boiled) or frozen
- 1/4 cup,chopped capsicum/bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon,butter
- 6,bread slices
- In a large mixing bowl take thick curd. best if you use hung curd.
- Add few finely chopped vegetables like carrot, cabbage, capsicum and sweet corn.
- Add Italian seasoning,chill flakes and pepper powder,adjust spices accordingly.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Take bread slices and spread curd mixture generously on slice of the bread.
- cover and press with other bread slice over it.
- Heat tawa or sandwich maker ,add butter.
- Now place the prepared sandwich and spread butter on top.
- Grill or toast bread on both sides till golden brown and crisp.
- Cut the sandwiches into triangles and serve immediately
- Enjoy the curd sandwich with tomato ketchup.
- 1.You can make hung curd in 2 ways
- a)Hung the curd/yogurt in the muslin or cheese cloth for 3 to 4 hrs. as required.
- b)Place the curd in muslin cloth lined strainer and keep in the refrigerator.
- 2.You can use any vegetables of your choices.
- 3.Always use the fresh curd; don’t use sour curd
- 4.You can also add 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise to the curd mixture.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/