Looking for easy, healthy Vegetarian/Vegan Indian Cauliflower Recipes to make in your Instant Pot or Stovetop? Here is my collection of 15+ best Vegetarian Cauliflower/Gobi Recipes from my blog. Vegan, Keto, or Low carb and gluten-free recipes.
Looking for delicious, easy ways to add cauliflower to the dinner table? Here are a few simple and healthy cauliflower recipes that you will love.
Cauliflower is a super versatile vegetable and easy to cook. It can be served in a range of tasty dishes, from appetizers and stir-fries to side dishes and mains.
It is often used as a lower carb or keto substitute for grains and legumes across the world. Great way to increase your vegetable intake.
- What is Cauliflower?
- What Does Cauliflower Taste Like?
- Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- Is Cauliflower Keto Friendly Vegetable?
- Also Check These Veggie Recipes Collections
- 15+ Indian Vegetarian & Vegan Cauliflower (Gobi) Recipes
- Gobi Manchurian (Restaurant Style Cauliflower Manchurian)
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Fryer Tandoori Gobi
- Gobi Pakora (Indian Cauliflower Fritters)
- Gobi 65 | Cauliflower 65
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
- Cauliflower Upma (Keto Upma)
- Keto Poha (Cauliflower Poha)
- Gobi Paratha (Cauliflower Stuffed Flatbread)
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry
- Aloo Gobi - Instant Pot & Stovetop
- Achari Gobi
- Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Roasted Aloo Gobi in Air Fryer
- Cauliflower Pulao/Pilaf (Instant Pot & Stovetop)
- How To Make Cauliflower Rice(2 Ways)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice|Low Carb Recipe
- Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- Instant Pot Cauliflower
- 15+ Indian Cauliflower Recipes
What is Cauliflower?
The four types based on color are White, Green (aka Romanesco or Broccolo Romanesco), Purple, and Orange. White heads of cauliflower are the most familiar and easily available in the market.
What Does Cauliflower Taste Like?
Raw cauliflower has a crunchy texture, with a bitter aftertaste. Cooked cauliflower has a little sweet, nutty flavor. The bitter flavor usually disappears once it's cooked.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower is a good source of vitamins like C, K, B6, and minerals.
- It contains a significant amount of fiber, which is important for digestive health.
- Cauliflower provides an excellent amount of antioxidants, good for reducing inflammation.
- Cauliflower is low in calories.
- Low-carb alternative to grains like rice, quinoa, and legumes.
nutrients found in 1 cup, or 128 grams, of raw cauliflower - (Source)
- Calories: 25
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 77% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 11% of the RDI
- Pantothenic acid: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Manganese: 8% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
Is Cauliflower Keto Friendly Vegetable?
Yes, cauliflower is a low-carb, keto-friendly vegetable similar to broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, lettuce, cucumbers, and more. For example, a cup of cauliflower contains 5 grams of carbs. Here are a few examples that can be made with cauliflower instead of grains and legumes: Cauliflower rice, pizza, tortillas, mash, mac, and cheese.
Also Check These Veggie Recipes Collections
- Spinach Recipes (Palak recipes)
- Potato Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes
- Paneer Recipes (Cottage Cheese Recipes)
- Broccoli Recipes
- Beetroot Recipes
- Cucumber Recipes
- Zucchini Recipes
15+ Indian Vegetarian & Vegan Cauliflower (Gobi) Recipes
I hope you found your favorite Indian Cauliflower recipe to make. This recipe collection list is only bound to grow more and more, as I cook more interesting recipes. So make sure, to bookmark this page by clicking the heart icon ❤️ on the right-hand side.
OTHER RECIPE COLLECTIONS TO TRY FROM MY BLOG
- 60+ Kids Healthy Lunch Box Recipes
- 60+ Indian Keto Recipes
- 25+ Instant Pot Indian Rice Recipes
- 8 Healthy Toddler Indian Breakfast Ideas
- 8+ Phool Makhana(Lotus Seeds) Recipes
- 10+ Paratha Recipes|Indian FlatBread Recipes
- 18+ Instant Pot Vegetarian Soup Recipes