Looking for easy, healthy Vegetarian/Vegan Indian Cauliflower Recipes to make in your Instant Pot or Stovetop? Here is my collection of 12+ best Vegetarian Cauliflower/Gobi Recipes from my blog. Vegan, Keto or Low carb and gluten-free recipes.
Looking for delicious, easy ways to add cauliflower to the dinner table? Here are few simple and healthy cauliflower recipes that you are sure to love.
Cauliflower is super versatile vegetable and easy to cook. It can be served in a range of tasty dishes, from appetizers and stir-fries to side dishes and mains.
It is often used as a lower carb or keto substitute for grains and legumes across the world. Great way to increase your vegetable intake.
What is Cauliflower?
The four types based on color are White, Green (aka Romanesco or Broccolo Romanesco), Purple and Orange. White heads of cauliflower are the most familiar and easily available in the market.
What Does Cauliflower Taste Like?
Raw cauliflower has a crunchy texture, with a bitter after taste. Cooked cauliflower has a little sweet, nutty flavor. Bitter flavor usually disappears once its cooked.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower is a good source of vitamins like C, K, B6 and minerals.
- It contains a significant amount of fiber, which is important for digestive health.
- Cauliflower provides excellent amount of antioxidants, good for reducing inflammation.
- Cauliflower is low in calories.
- Low-carb alternative to grains like rice, quinoa and legumes.
nutrients found in 1 cup, or 128 grams, of raw cauliflower - (Source)
- Calories: 25
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 77% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 11% of the RDI
- Pantothenic acid: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Manganese: 8% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
Is Cauliflower Keto Friendly Vegetable?
Yes, cauliflower is a low carb, keto-friendly vegetables similar to broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, lettuce, cucumbers, and more. For example, a cup of cauliflower contains 5 grams of carbs. Here are few examples that can be made with cauliflower instead of grains and legumes: Cauliflower rice, pizza, tortillas, mash, mac and cheese.
Also Check These Veggie Recipes Collections:
- Spinach Recipes (Palak recipes)
- Potato Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes
- Paneer Recipes (Cottage Cheese Recipes)
- Broccoli Recipes
- Beetroot Recipes
12+ Indian Vegetarian & Vegan Cauliflower (Gobi) Recipes
I hope you found your favorite Indian Cauliflower recipe to make. This recipe collection list is only bound to grow more and more, as I cook more interesting recipes. So make sure, to bookmark this page by clicking the heart icon ❤️ on the right-hand side.
OTHER RECIPE COLLECTIONS TO TRY FROM MY BLOG
- 60+ Kids Healthy Lunch Box Recipes
- 60+ Indian Keto Recipes
- 25+ Instant Pot Indian Rice Recipes
- 8 Healthy Toddler Indian Breakfast Ideas
- 8+ Phool Makhana(Lotus Seeds) Recipes
- 10+ Paratha Recipes|Indian FlatBread Recipes
- 18+ Instant Pot Vegetarian Soup Recipes