KIDS LUNCH BOX #51 – Beetroot Carrot Sandwich + Peri Peri Makhana + Orange
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Masala Rice + Lauki Raita + Broccoli Smileys
- Makhana Paratha + Potato Sagu + Mixed Nuts
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Butternut Squash Pasta + Dry Grapes + Orange
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH – Beetroot Carrot Sandwich –Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Peri Peri Makhana -Here is the Recipe Link .
SNACK – Orange
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can grate beetroot and carrot previous night and refrigerate.
- The peri peri makhana can be made in advance and stored in an airtight jar.Stays fresh for 6-7 days.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and is easily available on Amazon .Do not use plastic lunch boxes to your kids, they are toxic.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child’s appetite.